BUILD A THRIVING COUNSELLING PRIVATE PRACTICE
I provide private practice business coaching, consultations and clinical supervision for counsellors, psychotherapists, coaches and other health, well-being & mental health professionals.
READY TO BUILD A THRIVING COUNSELLING PRACTICE? ARE YOU…
- wondering which course to do to become a counsellor or psychotherapist?
- just starting out in private counselling practice?
- feeling scared and lacking confidence when it comes to building your private practice?
- already in private practice and looking to grow your practice?
- feeling overwhelmed about the idea of marketing your counselling practice?
- wondering how to attract your ideal client niche?
- looking to build a practice that suits your work and home life?
- interested in learning more about how to build a home office, private practice?
- wanting to build a Medicare and insurance free thriving practice?
- seeking guidance re networking and referral sources?
- wanting to start a blog or a podcast but not sure where to start?
- needing help setting up your client contract, intake and social media documents?
- looking for help in regards to navigating social media and the world of online marketing in an ethical way?
- ready to share your gifts, talents and expertise with your ideal client niche?
WHY CHOOSE ME FOR YOUR PRIVATE PRACTICE BUSINESS COACHING & TO HELP YOU BUILD A THRIVING PRIVATE COUNSELLING PRACTICE?
With over 20 years’ experience in both part-time / full-time private practice and having built a private practice in London and then when I returned home to Sydney – I know private practice from the inside out!
When I first returned home to Australia in 2006, I very quickly came to realise that counsellors and psychotherapists weren’t eligible for Medicare – this was the start of a major career crisis and a whole lot of doom and gloom!
With a passion for psychotherapeutic counselling and long-term depth psychotherapy, in my first business coaching session I was told, ‘no-one works like that here Jodie, you are going to struggle to get clients’. I was left feeling a deep sense of hopelessness.
Lucky for me I have a strong inner rebel, so with a bit of ‘f&@k that’, I set about changing my business mindset and threw everything I had into educating the public about the benefits of depth counselling and psychotherapy. I took up with a different coach and within 6 months of implementing what I learnt in our one session, I had turned my practice around. I have had a full practice with wait list for over 9 years!
My approach to private practice business coaching is a balance of the masculine and feminine; masculine qualities such as connecting with confidence, courage, focus, strength, direction and will, and connecting the feminine principles of intuition, nurture, patience, relationship and soul.
I CAN HELP YOU TO:
- choose the right course and training for your needs
- create a juicy marketing plan for your business
- build your ideal private practice to suit your home and work life
- build a thriving counselling practice without providing Medicare or insurance rebates
- write your client contract and social media policies
- navigate social media in an ethical way for private practice building
- blog, guest blogging and podcasting to build your practice, online presence and google ranking
- appear in magazine and other media publications
- network online with other therapists for community building and cross referrals
- work towards honing your niche, special gifts, talents and calling in your field
- share your gifts, talents and expertise with your ideal client niche
- apply eco-psycho-spiritual principles and feminine/masculine psychology approach to your private practice
90 minute private practice coaching consultation: $360.00.
If you are booking a coaching session, please note that payment is required at time of booking.
Cancellations within 48 hours of your session time incur the full fee.
FACE TO FACE OR ZOOM CONSULTATIONS
Please note that I only see vaccinated clients at my home office on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
MY FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS IN THE COUNSELLING & PSYCHOTHERAPY FIELD
- Grad Cert Professional Supervision (Clinical)
- MA. Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy
- Dip. Psych. Psychotherapy
- Dip. Psych. Therapeutic Counselling
- B. Social Work
- Cert Ecotherapy
- Cert. Eating Psychology Coach
- Cert. Eating Disorder Coach
- Cert. IV Training & Assessment
- ARCAP Reg. PACFA Reg. Clinical
NB: As a qualified clinical supervisor, your private practice business coaching sessions with me may fall under supervision.