BUILD A THRIVING COUNSELLING PRIVATE PRACTICE
I provide private practice business coaching, consultations and clinical supervision for counsellors, psychotherapists, coaches and other health, well-being & mental health professionals.
READY TO BUILD A THRIVING COUNSELLING PRACTICE? ARE YOU…
- wondering which course to do to become a counsellor or psychotherapist?
- just starting out in private counselling practice?
- feeling scared and lacking confidence when it comes to building your private practice?
- already in private practice and looking to grow your practice?
- feeling overwhelmed about the idea of marketing your counselling practice?
- wondering how to attract your ideal client niche?
- looking to build a practice that suits your work and home life?
- interested in learning more about how to build a home office, private practice?
- wanting to build a Medicare and insurance free thriving practice?
- seeking guidance re networking and referral sources?
- wanting to start a blog or a podcast but not sure where to start?
- needing help setting up your client contract, intake and social media documents?
- looking for help in regards to navigating social media and the world of online marketing in an ethical way?
- ready to share your gifts, talents and expertise with your ideal client niche?
WHY CHOOSE ME FOR YOUR PRIVATE PRACTICE BUSINESS COACHING & TO HELP YOU BUILD A THRIVING PRIVATE COUNSELLING PRACTICE?
With over 20 years’ experience in both part-time / full-time private practice and having built a private practice in London and then when I returned home to Sydney – I know private practice from the inside out!
When I first returned home to Australia in 2006, I very quickly came to realise that counsellors and psychotherapists weren’t eligible for Medicare – this was the start of a major career crisis and a whole lot of doom and gloom!
With a passion for psychotherapeutic counselling and long-term depth psychotherapy, in my first business coaching session I was told, ‘no-one works like that here Jodie, you are going to struggle to get clients’. I was left feeling a deep sense of hopelessness.
Lucky for me I have a strong inner rebel, so with a bit of ‘f&@k that’, I set about changing my business mindset and threw everything I had into educating the public about the benefits of depth counselling and psychotherapy. I took up with a different coach and within 6 months of implementing what I learnt in our one session, I had turned my practice around. I have had a full practice with wait list for over 9 years!
My approach to private practice business coaching is a balance of the masculine and feminine; masculine qualities such as connecting with confidence, courage, focus, strength, direction and will, and connecting the feminine principles of intuition, nurture, patience, relationship and soul.
I CAN HELP YOU TO:
- choose the right course and training for your needs
- create a juicy marketing plan for your business
- build your ideal private practice to suit your home and work life
- build a thriving counselling practice without providing Medicare or insurance rebates
- write your client contract and social media policies
- navigate social media in an ethical way for private practice building
- blog, guest blogging and podcasting to build your practice, online presence and google ranking
- appear in magazine and other media publications
- network online with other therapists for community building and cross referrals
- work towards honing your niche, special gifts, talents and calling in your field
- share your gifts, talents and expertise with your ideal client niche
- apply eco-psycho-spiritual principles and feminine/masculine psychology approach to your private practice
FACE TO FACE OR ZOOM CONSULTATIONS
90 minute private practice coaching consultation: $360.00
MY FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS IN THE COUNSELLING & PSYCHOTHERAPY FIELD
- Grad Cert Professional Supervision (Clinical)
- MA. Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy
- Dip. Psych. Psychotherapy
- Dip. Psych. Therapeutic Counselling
- B. Social Work
- Cert Ecotherapy
- Cert. Eating Psychology Coach
- Cert. Eating Disorder Coach
- Cert. IV Training & Assessment
- ARCAP Reg. PACFA Reg. Clinical
NB: As a qualified clinical supervisor, your private practice business coaching sessions with me may fall under supervision.