Psychosynthesis training and workshops are continued professional development for psychotherapists, counsellors, social workers, psychologists, mental health workers, psychiatric nurses and alternative health practitioners. Participants are expected to have a diploma or above to participate at Psychosynthesis.Online
Bookings for the Level 1: INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOSYNTHESIS TRANSPERSONAL TRAUMA TRAINING
An experiential introduction to the basic principles & context of Psychosynthesis. Two-hour online ZOOM workshop.
All Times in Sydney, Australia (AEST) Timezone
Mon, Nov 14th @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am. (Sold Out) or Tue, Nov 15th @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm. (Sold Out)
This workshop covers:
- A psychology of the soul
- Western psychology / Eastern spirituality in therapy
- Assagioli & the history of Psychosynthesis
- The Psychosynthesis map of the psyche
- A guided meditation into the map of the psyche
- Bifocal vision / The Soul & the ego
- A Transpersonal / Psycho-spiritual view of symptoms
- An Intra/Interpersonal world context
- Crisis of duality / Crisis of meaning
- Spiritual crisis / Spiritual awakening
- Spiritual bypassing / Spiritual narcissism
- Soul trauma
- The context of psychospiritual assessment
On completion, you will receive a certificate for 2 hours of continued professional development.
Cancellations within 1 week of live zoom workshop start dates will incur the full course fee. Digital courses are non refundable as the content is downloadable on purchase.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.