Creating a CANVA therapy quote is a great way to reduce therapy stigma, to promote counselling and psychotherapy and to let potential clients know the benefits of therapy!
How to Make a Canva Therapy Quote
- Go to CANVA via desktop or the app. It can be a bit clunky on the app so I prefer making mine on the desktop
- Create New or Create Template or Search (e.g. flowers, women, therapy, balance, nature, health +++). Choose the social media template most suited to where you are going to share. You will notice that Instagram templates are square, whereas Facebook are a landscape layout.
- Choose the template. There are many free templates that you can use or you can upgrade to a full CANVA subscription. This really isn’t necessary when you are first starting out though.
- Click on the template to change the text or click the Add Text button to add your own
- Click on the font, size and colour button to change the font, size and colour elements on the slide
- Search for elements or images on the side CANVA toolbar or upload from your PC or phone. Unsplash has free images that you can use.
- Add your quote then add your name, @handle or website in small print at the top or bottom of the slide
- CANVA automatically saves your slide in the app. To download it, hit the download button in the top right corner.
- Upload your slide to your blog – and blog about the therapy quote you have chosen! This is one of my repurposing tips in my Blog Your Way to Private Practice Success: 52 Therapy Prompts
- Share your blog and slide on social media